INSIDE OUT WELLNESS OFFERS:
Natural Health Practice
- History and Nutritional and Lifestyle Assessment: A brief written assessment about the client is helpful to learn what has happened up to this point. Also, eating and lifestyle tendencies are considered.
- Muscle Response Testing: This uses principles of applied kinesiology to determine the body's preference or aversion to certain things. Also can be used to test areas of balance or imbalance.
- Iridology: This method has been around for centuries. Using the patterns, colors, and a few other characteristics of the eye's iris, information about the body may be obtained.
- Traditional Flower Remedies: These are perhaps better known as Bach Remedies and were developed in the 1930s by Dr. Edward Bach. He discovered remedies that can be helpful in treating emotional and spiritual issues.
- Bio Terrain Assessment: Information about the general state of the physical body is gathered using Ream's Theory of Biologic Ionization (RBTI). Many clients notice an improvement of their general feeling of health when this information is balanced.
- Zyto Elite: This assessment tool receives information by sending the body an energetic pulse called a Virtual Stimulus Item (VSI). This information is measured and recorded. The energetic response that the body has is called Galvanic Skin Response (GSR). This information is used to determine shifts in the energetic posture, or biological preferences. This information helps determine areas that may need to be addressed.
Treatment Modalities may include any of the services listed on the My Father's Garden page along with
- BioEnergetic Medicine
- Nutritional Supplements
- Custom Flower Remedies
- Emotional Balancing
- Guided Detoxification
- Weight Management
Pricing varies according to service.
- See "Events" page for details.